This is an SMPS type voltage stabilizer for mains voltage (AC input and AC output). This is a new switching topology where PWM is done directly in AC-to-AC switching, without any harmonic distortion. In this topology there is no need to convert the AC input to DC and again convert it back to regulated AC output. This simplifies the design, reduces the component count and improves the efficiency and reliability. The power stage is an IGBT chopper control. The chopping frequency is around 20 KHz which ensure absolutely silent operation and pure sine wave output (no waveform distortion).
- Fully solid state controller operated panel.
- Fast response time.
- Under voltage / over voltage / over current trip.
- Indicator to denote healthy power output is available.
- Auto / manual operation facility by means of selector switch on front door.
- No waveform distortion.
- Unique enclosure design with caster wheels for easy portability of panel20 x 4 character LCD for data monitoring.
- Keypad for parameter setting.
- Manual input/output voltage setting can be done through the controller.
- Manual output on load switch for controlled application.
|Specifications: Three Phase Air Cooled Digital Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer|
|Capacity||10 KVA to 150 KVA Air Cooled|
|Type of connection||3Ph – 4Wire @ I/P, Star / Delta @ O/P|
|Input Voltage Range||360-460 VAC L-L
340-480 VAC L-L
320-480 VAC L-L
(Customized Range Available)
|Output Voltage||415 VAC L-L ,+ 1 % (Customized Range Available)|
|Response Time||10 m Sec|
|Rate of Correction||Up to 35 Volts/Sec|
|Efficiency||> 98 %|
|Protection||Shot Circuit / Overload Protection by MCB/MCCB @ I/P
Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Current Trip Protection by
Digitally ControlledPower contactor @ O/P
|Trip/Fault Status||Visual Fault Frame on LCD|
|Single Phase Prevention||Provided by Digital Controller|
|Load Regulation||1 % Regulation From No Load To Full Load|
|Ambient Temperature||20 ºC to 55 ºC|
|Type||AC Servo Based Dimmer Control By Controller
Suitable for Unbalanced Load System
|Enclosure||IP 23 - IP 55|
|Wave Form Distortion||NIL|
|Effect On Power Factor||NIL|
- 16 Bit Controller.
- User friendly LCD frames for easy maneuverability.
- Settable Trip, Fault, Output on load Delay.
- Fault Status.
- Line to Line & Line to Neutral R Y B Voltage and Current Display.
- Universal Controller for any range of Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer.
- Provision for Surge Arrester for Line Surge Suppression.
- Ultra Isolation Transformer for Noise Filtering.
- Provision of Audio Alarm for any Trip Condition.
- Fault History Log.
- Energy Saving Feature.
- Automatic cut-off of mains at no load condition.
- RTC based Auto ON/OFF of Panel.